To open a locker at South Delhi Vaults you need to be at least 18 years of age, have a valid proof of identity and carry the originals and a photocopy of any two of the following documents (proof of address):
- Identity Card: Voter ID Card, Passport, Income Tax PAN card, Ration Card, Driving License (Any one)
- Address Proof: Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Municipal Tax bill (Any one)
- Photographs: Latest passport size photographs of all persons who would operate the locker
- Rent: 100% Advance payment of rent for the lockers
- Lease: Lease document to be executed between you and SOUTH DELHI VAULTS AND CREDITS LIMITED.
You must also carry two recent passport size photographs along with the mentioned documents.
Once the all the above mentioned documents are submitted, you would be required to sign a 'SDV safe deposit vaults agreement' and a 'Specimen signature card' and pay a key deposit fee along with the annual rental fee and a membership fee for every rented safe deposit locker.
- A one-time membership fee of INR 2000.00 would be charged on enrollment, which is not refundable.
- Rentals(100%) are always in advance and once paid they are not refunded or adjusted.
- Security is refundable at the time of surrender (prior notice of one month is required) and is issued by a/c payee cheque only.
- Rentals increase every two years.